When I started thinking about designing Molly's nursery, there was the added pressure to do a good job for her since Carter's nursery went viral. The internet is such a weird thing. I still see it on Pinterest, and it blows my mind. No pressure. AM I RIGHT?
As I approached my 3rd trimester, better known as "oh crap-we are having another baby and I have nothing done" stage, I had not done anything for the nursery yet. We went to California to visit my aunt, and while out shopping one day, I found some fabric that I LOVED. The price tag, however, woah. We are not in Indiana anymore, Toto.
I went home discouraged, and thought to myself, this HAS to be on the internet somewhere else. I did a quick google search, and THERE IT WAS ON ETSY! After the celebratory dance and shrieks, I placed the order! Everything else fell into place after I had that!
If you are interested in where I purchased certain items, check out the links at the end of the post!
- "Molly" Floral Wall Art: Designed and printed by me
- Watercolor Paisley fabric (curtains/bed skirt) - Carousel Designs
- Pillow & diaper caddy cover-made from trimmed fabric off the curtains by a family friend.
- White crib & dresser- Target (3 years ago-used from brother)
- Gray Rocker-Target
- Pink Sheets & changer pad cover- Pottery Barn Kids
- White Shelf- Target (bought brown, painted white)
- "I love you to the moon and back" print- Project Nursery shop
- White frames- Target
- Wire Linen basket-Target (I like Target, can you tell?)
- Pink octopus-Hospital gift shop gift from big brother :)
- "Molly" wooden name- KyGraceDesigns on Etsy.
- Bows- FROM EVERYWHERE! Message me if you would like to know a specific one
- White baskets on shelf-Pottery Barn Kids